14 Feb Westwood Glamping Trip
El Capitan Canyon
Deadline to register: March 7th
Forget camping, we’re going glamping. Join us for this family-friendly, fun weekend getaway up the spectacular California coast! A variety of accommodations are available including cabins, safari tents, yurts, and even pitching your own tent.
• Pitch Your Own Tent = $65/night
• Safari Tent (2 Double Beds) = $155
• Safari Tent (Queen Bed) = $155
• Adventure Yurt (Queen + 2 Twins) = $205
• Canyon Bunks (4 Twins + Loft) = $255
• Creekside Cabin (Queen + Loft) = $265
FOOD (4 MEALS)
Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
• $55 for adults
• $42 for kids age 3 & up
• $20 kids 3 & under
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Preview accommodations at www.elcapitancanyon.com.
2. Call El Capitan Canyon at 866-352-2729. (Group: Westwood Church) Non-refundable deposit for the first night is due at time of reservation.
3. Contact Sabrina Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.474.4511) at Westwood UMC to let us know you booked your accommodations.
4. Provide payment to Westwood UMC for your food by March 30th.
• After March 7th, any unbooked accommodations will be released.
• Arrival: 4pm on Friday, April 8th.
• Departure: 11am on Sunday, April 10th.